Emperor Samprati was the grandson of Emperor Ashoka, who reigned from 224–215 BCE and accepted Jainism.
- Bangladesh was created in 1971.
- It shares land borders with India and Myanmar.
- Nepal, Bhutan and China are located near Bangladesh but do not share a border with it.
- Bangladesh is the world’s eighth most populous country.
In July 1943, at a meeting in Singapore, Rash Behari Bose handed over control of the organization to Subhas Chandra Bose.
Tiger of Mysore Tipu Sultan was a ruler of the Kingdom of Mysore. He was the eldest son of Sultan Hyder Ali of Mysore.
Dadabhai Naoroji is fondly called as the “Grand Old Man of India”. He is viewed as the architect who laid the foundation of the Indian freedom struggle. (b – 3)
Madan Mohan Malaviya was an Indian educationist and politician notable for his role in the Indian independence movement and as the four time president of Indian National Congress. He was respectfully addressed as Pandit Madan Mohan Malaviya and also addressed as ‘Mahamana’.(c – 1)
Vallabhbhai Jhaverbhai Patel was an Indian barrister and statesman, one of the leaders of the Indian National Congress and one of the founding fathers of the Republic of India. He was often addressed as Iron man of India. (d – 2).
- Rock cut architecture in Harappa culture context has been found at Dholavira.
- Dholavira is an archaeological site at Khadirbet in Bhachau Taluka of Kutch District, in the state of Gujarat in western India.
The Harshacharita ranks as the first historical biography in Sanskrit although it is written in a florid and fanciful style.