1. An instrument used in aircrafts for measuring altitudes is called?
2. An instrument used to measure the strength of an electric current is called?
3. An instrument to measure the speed, direction and pressure of the wind is called?
4. An instrument used to measure difference in hearing is called?
5. An instrument to measure atmospheric pressure and conditions is called?
6. An instrument used to measure potential difference between two points is called?
7. An optical instrument used for magnified view of distant objects is called?
8. An instrument used to measure the diameters of wire, tube or rod is called?
9. An instrument used to measure quantities of Heat is called?
10. An apparatus used for charging air with petrol vapours in an internal combustion engine is called?
11. An apparatus used for projecting pictures on the screen is called?
12. An apparatus used for accelerating charged particles is called?
13. Data processing machine used to perform large and complex
calculation based on the user input is called?
14. An instrument used for measuring the temperature of the human body is called?
15. A device which converts mechanical energy into electrical energy is called?
16. An instrument used for measuring electrical potential differences is called?
17. An instrument used for detecting the presence of electric
charge is called?
18. An instrument used for measuring Electric Current is called?
19. An instrument used for measuring depth of the ocean is called?